The 4 toed foot
Friday, January 30, 2009
Jarrod Bevan
I have read no online theories and noone has told me this but i think i figured a huge thing out today. I think that the "others" are actually the people who crashed on the island but from the future. So when they heard the "others" in season 1 they were really talking about themselves from the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this could very possibly be true....
ReplyDeletethat doesn't make sense.
ReplyDeleteJuliet calls herself an "other" thus meaning that Ben, Richard and the rest are "others."
Well they are "the others" too but what i am saying is that when they heard the whispering and voices in the woods it was actually themselves.
ReplyDeletewell you should clarify that since The Others is the label/name for Richard and Ben's crew. To be exact, you'd have to say they were the whispering and voices -- and for that theory, I've heard it many times now since episode 1. But it's still a good one.
ReplyDeleteNot sure how it'll play out.
-DK